allbronzedbeauty.spraybooker.com Mary Mary was quite contrary, she knew how to make a garden grow, but what about her tan? Slow she thought, my tan grows slow. But, it I lay in a bed that won't do! I'll end up dead with uv rays and hey,..I could spray tan instead!!!!
So Mary Mary was not so contrary after she taught herself how to airbrush spray tan solution to the epidermis.
You know, all the while Mary Mary was glowing bronze and beautiful, but she stood out from rest of town. Not by naughty ways , bad behavior, but because Mary wasn't pale like rest of her town. Well Mary thought hmmmm.... maybe I could spray TAN these people and show them how the uv rays from from a bed would kill them and a Sun kissed natural glow was the way to go! So she tried and tried, never gave up and what you know, she had little ones, big ones, and all the old maids in a pretty "glowing " level of happiness and confidence ! Pretty soon plain old Mary became Mary Anne spray tech on the go, with All Bronzed Beauty!

No comments:
Post a Comment